So here's the second main character of my "Crystal Knight Solron" story. Like Jase, this is the initial design and bio, since I had uploaded everything to sta.sh months ago, but I don't really feel like going through and editing everything.
(This is our second main character, Troy Rojan! A pretty kind and friendly guy, but he's willing to do anything that he can to help others in need.)
Name: Troy Rojan
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray
Weight: 180 lbs.
- Superhuman Strength: Thanks to the magic gloves given to him by the spirits in the Power Stones, Troy has greater physical strength than the average human, being able to lift a car over his head without trouble.
- Boxing Skills: Troy has been taking boxing lessons since he was a middle schooler, and is able to fight with strong punches while maintaining a good defense.
- Magic Barrier: Thanks to the magic charm given to him by the spirits in the Power Stones, Troy has his own personal magic barrier to protect him from any potential harm.
- Magic Gloves: Given to him by the Power Stone spirits, they enchanted these gloves to allow him super strength.
- Magic Charm: Given to him by the Power Stone spirits, they enchanted this charm to give him a magic barrier so that he doesn't get any serious injury in any fight.
Personality: A calmheaded and kind person, Troy's easy to approach and very willing to help others. He's also a hard worker, and does his best to satisfy others. However, some might say that he's timid and easy to push around, which is a bit true, since Troy is easy to fluster.
Personal Information: The best friend of Phoebe since they were in elementary school, Troy has always been known as a bit of a pushover compared to her. That doesn't mean that he's not willing to stand up for others, though, and will do whatever he can to help. At the suggestion of Phoebe and her parents, he took up boxing lessons in order to learn how to protect himself and others in case any situations goes wary. However, he felt helpless one day when an orge attacked the Garrington Museum with him and Phoebe trapped inside. During the attack, the two began to hear voices from one of the exhibits. They realized that it was the Gembelt, a special belt that was said to grant Knight-like powers to its wearer, though neither were close enough to get to it. But another person named Jase stepped up to claim the belt, and changed into the armored Solron. They witnessed him defeating the orge, and helped him escape from the news crew, who were beginning to arrive to the scene. The three then introduced themselves, with Troy and Phoebe offering to join the newly Knighted man, when the Power Stone spirits made their presence known. They explained to the three that they were candidates to wear the Gembelt and hold the Solron powers, but that only Jase is able to utilize them now, as the Gembelt can only work with one person at a time. However, since he and Phoebe were candidates, they are still able to see the spirits. The spirits gave the two special gear in order to protect themselves if they are to help Jase. While he was initially apprehensive about them helping him, and being a Knight in the first place, he agrees, and the three new friends went off on a new journey to find the remaining five Power Stones, and to defeat the monster organization True World.
- Physical Strength: 4/11 (+3/11 with magic gloves)
- Magic Power: 5/11
- Durability: 4/11
- Speed: 5/11
- Defense: 4/11
- Agility: 4/11
- Originally, there were going to be a few more characters/candidates to the main characters. There would have been a character named Brick, a complete jerk who looked down on the others but begrudgingly joined them in hopes of getting the Gembelt for himself; an old man named Jerry, who'd act as a mentor to Jase, Troy, and Phoebe; and Lily, a little girl who wanted to do something bigger with her life. After some more thinking and writing, these three were deemed unnecessary, and were ultimately cut from the story altogether, though I did end up using parts of Brick for Troy, such as his outfit and boxing experience.
- That little line on Troy's chin isn't hair, it's a slight cleft.