So, despite not doing tag journals that often (or at all), I decided to do the one that
tagged me in. Don't really know anyone who'd actually do it, though. So despite the "Tag 13 People Rule", I'm not gonna do that many. Maybe just like, six or seven. RULES:1.- You have to post these rules2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4.- Choose 13 people5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that" 7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.9.- Tag-backs are ALLOWED10.- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.11.- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.12.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. 13.- Cussing is ALLOWED
13 Facts About Me:
1. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's in high school. Don't really talk about it all that much, though, since I don't really care that I have it.
2. I can get a bit too attached to friendships I've made. I've been a pretty lonely kid growing up, so any friends I make, online or real life, I get "clingy" with.
3. I really, really love Power Rangers, Super Sentai, and Kamen Rider. To the point where most of my superhero characters are more toku-styled than "western-styled" like Captain America or Spider-Man.
4. I base a lot of my ideas on things that already exist, but I try my best to make sure that it's not just a straight-up copy.
5. I hate the heat, which is bad, considering I live in Texas. I mean, I'm used to it, but I still don't like it.
6. I like designing characters and writing for them, but I can't actually draw comics at all. I have a poor sense of perspective and lighting, and how bodies actually move. This is why I'd rather work with someone else on making a comic, but I know for a fact that most of the people I know are busy, and I don't want to be intrusive.
7. I don't actually play a lot of console games anymore. I mean, I still do, just not as often as I did before. I prefer playing on my tablet. However, I will definitely get games I want, like Kingdom Hearts III, when it comes out.
8. It sometimes bothers me when people buy toys but don't open them to play with them. Like, why spend money on a toy that you don't plan on playing with? I mean, it's justifiable with statues because what can you really do with them, but with toys? I don't get it.
9. I get bored with "high school anime" really quickly, if only because they seem to repeat a lot of tropes and ideas that have been used already.
10. I love card games. I play Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight!! Vanguard, and Weiss Schwarz. One of my friends is trying to get me into Forces of Will, so I'm looking forward to trying that.
11. "Dremare" obviously comes from "Dreams" and "Nightmares". It's the name I made for one of my BIONICLE OCs when I was younger, but I've adapted it into my online name. Lately I've been using "MKDremare-Riser" as well, "MK" coming from my other dA account "MagicalKing", and "-Riser" just something I thought was cool.
12. I use to have a HUGE interest in Transformers, but with the new waves I stopped liking them as much. Not to mention the prices for them have gone up.
13. Whenever I make a superhero/fantasy story, I will ALWAYS have at least one rubbergirl character. I just really like rubbergirls.
13 Questions For Me:1. Do you happen to have any particular interest that you like to keep online?
- I think "TFs" come to mind. Though honestly, I've been sorta losing interest in TFs. I'm just fine with rubbergirls and the like. 2. What's your favorite style of animation?
- I don't have a particular favorite. I like a lot of different animation styles. 3. Ever go to a foreign country?
- Yes, actually. I've been to the Philippines, the country where my parents came from. 4. Ho-Down or Hootenanny?
- I dunno, ho-down?
5. What got you interested in what you do?
- I've always wanted to be a Power Ranger when I grew up, so I just ended up making a lot of Power Ranger-like characters. 6. Any words you find inherently funny?
- Not really.
7. If you could have a dollar for every dollar you have, how many dollars would you have?
- I dunno.
8. Do you like malleables too? 0,0
- OF COURSE.
9. Favorite food stuffs?
- A lot, really. I like sushi, burgers, chicken, sweets, chips, sodas... I don't think I really have a specific favorite. I DEFINITELY don't like pickles, though. Or avocado. 10. Ever get in a staring contest that lasted a hilariously long time but you just couldn't pull yourself away?
- No. Every time I try to start one, my friends and siblings just keep blinking.
11. What kind of exotic pet did you always want to own?
- Any sort of reptile. I know for a fact that they're hard to raise, though, so I'll probably never get one myself.
12. Scared of needles as much as I am? (hint: Ikki's VERY afraid.)
- Needles are the WORST.
13. Can you guess how sleepy you are at this point?
- Not very. Which is bad, because I've been going to sleep at like, four in the morning. I need to start sleeping earlier. 13 Questions From Me:
1. Why did you decide to make a deviantArt account?
2. What's your favorite genre of fiction?
3. What's your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend?
4. Do you remember how we met?
5. Would you add me as a friend on Facebook if I gave you my page name (just as long as you give me yours so I can approve it)?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. What is the one show that you don't like but others do?
8. Have you ever been to an anime/comic convention?
9. What are your influences in drawing/writing style?
10. Do you have any friends that first introduced you to something that ended up influencing your hobbies and artstyle?
11. If you got the chance to meet anyone you want (real or fictional), who would that be?
12. Have any fun stories from your childhood?
13. Is there anything about yourself that you wish you could change?
And I tag: