So, I decided to get back onto some ideas and stuff that I had come up with/worked on in the previous years I've been on deviantArt.
First off, I'm planning on working on some stuff for the
. Haven't done anything with that in a long while, and I wanna contribute some more to the group, even with all those characters and concepts that ended up being integrated into the story.
- Write and change the actual stories that I have planned for the group, both in the main series and my own sidestories (Which might become actual comics, who knows? Maybe if my artstyle improves and/or Draco draws them if I ask).
- Draw characters that were mentioned in profiles and material in order to make use of them.
- Redraw and rewrite established characters with improved artworks and profiles.
- Add more standard-issued Weapon Accessories to the group, and perhaps add a few personalized Accessories as well.
Secondly, I'm going to go back to my "Saejin Tales" story.
- Finish writing down the story outline and write some of the chapters I have in mind.
- Finish working on the drawings I have made for the story.
- Work on the True Saejin that I have named and created personalities for (and being that there are 108 of them, iiiiiiiit's going to take a while).
Thirdly, the Magnet Magnus: Reset series has been neglected for a while (except for Hiss and Slither, who ironically are supporting characters, yet have gotten the most focus in side-comics).
- Finish working on characters that have been created.
- Rewrite the series so that it's cleaner and has less plot-holes than my initial idea.
- Get rid of characters that I feel are unimportant to the overall story (like all of Xander's normal friends, except for Sarah).
- Possibly rewrite and redraw some of the characters already introduced.
- Reuse some old characters and ideas that I had before creating MM:R, such as adding the "Gogyo" idea that I had a long time ago to this series, or the idea of the Rainbow characters, (ex., the Red Raider's rival, the Blue Blader, and other color-themed heroes/villains), etc., etc..
Fourthly, I'm going to add more content and ideas to the "Resonator Lightmare: The Fighting Dreamer" series.
- Add more characters.
- Refine the premise.
- Write a few chapters for this series.
Fifthly, I want to resume work on an old series that I had planned a long time ago, called "Great Battler, Kusanagi".
- Going to change the name to something else more imaginative ("The Invincible Blade Kusanagi")
- DEFINITELY redraw and rewrite the characters that came out of this series (seriously, they're 3 years old).
- Rework the original idea and premise.
Sixthly, I'll revisit some old ideas, and see what I can do with them.
- Work on "Geistmask" (renaming it to "Ghost Catcher Geistmask")
- Get back on the "Animation Asian" idea series, and this time, stick with it.
- Contribute some more stuff to the
, since I haven't done anything for THAT group for a long time.
- Might work on "A Major In Fantasy", but considering that
with her own stuff and how my ideas for it kinda dwindled, we might not see anything from that series for a looooooong time.
And finally, I'd like to admit to all of you, that I have been in fact, working on a totally new series. However, here's the problem: I'm not sure if I want to actually show it off to anyone. I mean, I have it all on Sta.sh, but I don't know if I want to tell people about it yet, mostly because I want to make it an official comic series (be it indie, web, or mainstream) in the future, and that I don't want anyone else to try to take the art and credit themselves as the creators when they're not. I mean, I already have everything I want in the series down, all the characters, all the rules, everything. I mean, I might show it to a few people who ask me for it and how well I know/trust them, but other than that, I don't know. Lately, I've been kinda paranoid about people stealing my artwork and taking credit for it, as illogical as that sounds. It's ridiculous, but I can't help but be kinda worried about it. I mean, I'll gladly do all of the series that I have revealed before on deviantArt, but for this series? I don't know.